Dear valued guests,
It is our great pleasure to announce that our hotel will start its operation for the summer 2021 season on Friday 14 May, 2021.
With a high sense of responsibility regarding the guidelines of the World Health Organization and the greek government in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have established a COVID-19 sanitary protocol, focusing on the safety of our guests and staff.
We are aware that trip planning and traveling can be more complex at this given time. Therefore, we offer flexibility in the management of existing and future bookings, in terms of free cancellation and deposit refunds, judging upon the circumstances.
- The staff of our hotel will make sure that all guests of our hotel comply with the safety measures of the sanitary protocol against the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All staff members undergo COVID-19 diagnostic tests once a week, to make sure that they are healthy to live up to their daily duties.
- All staff members undergo temperature measurement at the beginning and at the end of their shift.
- All staff members are provided with the necessary protective equipment (face masks and gloves).
- Rules of social distancing are applied to all public spaces such as the reception area, to avoid crowding.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and public WCs is taking place frequently.
- There are sanitary stations with antiseptic liquid, as well as proper signage in public spaces.
- Guests are encouraged to use the WC of their own room and not public WCs, when possible.
- Upon arrival, guests should have utilized the electronic chech-in procedure (e-check-in). We kindly request our guests to fill in the e-check-in form via our website on the day of their arrival. This will reduce crowding and speed up the room assignment procedure at our front desk.
- The room and safety box keys as well as the TV remote controls are disinfected and placed in a protective case.
- Check-in can take place after 15:00 and check-out before 11:00, so that there is enough time to clean and disinfect the rooms properly.
Accommodation and room cleaning
- Scheduled room cleaning will take place on the 3rd day after the guests’ arrival and will include change of sheets, pillowcases and towels.
- Fabric surfaces will be disinfected with the use of steam and UV lamp and rooms will be adequately ventilated.
- Room cleaning will take place in the guests’ absense, using selected and certified cleaning products.
- Public WCs will be cleaned and disinfected frequently.
- We kindly request from our guests to leave the balcony door open before they leave the room on the day of their check-out.
Restaurant & cafe beach bar
- Breakfast will be served by the method of self-service at the buffet and in compliance with the safety measures of self-protection against COVID-19.
- Configuration of tables and seats in the breakfast room takes place according to the rules of social distancing. The maximum capacity of each table in every space of the hotel is set to six (6) persons.
- All rules of personal hygiene apply for guests and staff.
- All surfaces, including tables and seats, will be disinfected after each use.
- We recommend to all our guests to use protective face masks inside the closed space of the breakfast room.
- The distance between the umbrellas at the beach is set to 4 meters, with a maximum number of two (2) persons per umbrella (this does not apply in the case of a family).
- The use of towels when using the sunbeds at the beach is mandatory. The sunbeds are disinfected after each use.
We would like to thank you in advance for helping us to keep up to this safety protocol.
With our best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season,
The Management of Porto Palio Beach Hotel.